Sunday, November 12, 2006

G2 starts blogging

Received my friend, Courtney's, email about her wedding news. :) It's a wonderful news. In order to leave her a comment post, I opened a blog. I was reluctant to do so prior to this day coz I was lazy to maintain a blog and I am not sure if disclosing my feelings, experience or opinion on line would be a good idea. Oh well, I guess I just have to be a little more open-minded. :)
So, my first blog posting is dedicated to the newly-engaged couple: Courtney and Ulrick.To Courtney and Ulrick: Congratulations to your engagement!! I am looking forward to the beautiful wedding at Guam and wish I could see you next time I visit Hong Kong.

3 comments:

Li said...

Hey Gigi. This is Kelvin. Congratulations to the couple!!! :D
Post more and I'll read it, if you don't mind.

MV said...

The SAS ASSASIN starts a blog! Its about time!

Courtney said...

Thank you Gigi and all of u, sure i will send u our wedding pics :D
or u can visit my blog http://courtney625.blogspot.com and i hope u dun mind i put ur blog link into mine as i can always visit ur blog :P